Saturday, June 18, 2011

Everyday Matters 317


I joined Everyday Matters and my first assignment was to draw what my hair looks like in the morning.

Unfortunately, this is pretty much the way I look!

I started out by adding my drawing to my cardmaking blog, then realized I really would like to keep them separate. So I reassigned my Beachcat blog, took all my knitting posts down and started anew with drawing and photography.

I received some lovely comments on this sketch when I posted it on my other blog.  One of my favorites was from Caatje, who said I looked " skeptical."  I like that word much more than admitting to being grumpy!





1 comment:

Juliet A said...

Curious - you don't think your stamping a drawing and photography mix? They are all the same thing - visual expressions of the world as you see it!