Sunday, September 25, 2011

French Gray from red and blue

Well, my prismacolors came. No more excuses for not doing my colored pencil homework, well, aside from the excuse that I have no clue how to draw folds.

Back to the internet which is sprinkled with tutorials and utube entries. I think my rendering looks somewhat like the kleenex I crumpled.  And my french gray from red and blue worked fairly well, It wasn't till I saw the photo that I could see how the blue seems to dominate. I will have to work on that!

By the way, I added a pan and some carrots and onions to my previous drawing of an egg on a tshirt. Maybe only I see it as a turkey, but it made me feel good to trivialize it!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice sketch - folds are really challenging, aren't they? I think you've captured these well.
Sue